If you don’t already have one, the first step we like our valued partners to take is to create a Facebook Business Manager account. This article will run you through the steps involved in successfully creating your account.
Facebook Business Manager will give you more control over your brand’s online presence by collating all of your assets in one location. It also helps us to better understand your brand and what works for you, through data and insights.
The best news is that creating a Facebook Business Manager account is easy! Follow the steps below to get started and then we’ll show you how to give Neon Treehouse access to your Manager account.
Once your Business Manager is set up, all you need to do is assign Neon Treehouse access! If you already have a Business Manager account and are trying to share access to your page, ad account or other assets, please follow our ‘How-To’ guide here.
Step 1 – Creating your Business Manager Account
- Click on this link to go to the Facebook Business Manager website
- Click ‘Create Account’
- Enter a name for your business, select your business page and enter your name and email address
- Fill out the rest of the required information and you’re done!
Step 2 – Add your existing assets into your new Business Manager
Follow the steps below to add any existing assets into your Business Manager
Open your business manager and go to ‘Business Settings’
To add your Facebook page:
Select ‘Pages’ on the left hand menu and click ‘Add’, search for your page name
Then follow the prompts to find your page, select it, then click ‘Add’
Add your Facebook Ad Account:
If you have a Facebook Ad Account, please follow these steps to add it to your Business Manager.
Select ‘Ad Accounts’ on the left hand side of the Business Manager, click the blue ‘Add’ button and then select ‘Add an Ad Account’. A window will open prompting you to input your ad account ID.
- To find your Ad Account ID, open your Ads Manager account and check the URL.
- The ad account ID is the 15 digit number that appears after “act=”, see below in red
- Once you have identified your ad account ID, return to the Business Manager and input the number in the window shown above.
Add your Instagram account:
Select ‘Instagram Accounts’ on the left hand side of the Business Manager, click the blue ‘Add’ button.
Input your Instagram details into the window below.