Are you our next Account Executive superstar?
Neon Treehouse is looking for a talented digital advertising superstar-in-the-making to join our agile, fast-paced and passionate team.
- Wanting to work directly with some awesome people and brands?
- Wanting to problem solve and use your strategic mind to help us to continue to grow our client’s performance?
- A capable project manager?
- Experience a true global-business with project management requirements with clients and suppliers from all over Australia and the world?
- Learning and Development opportunities with mentors, coaches and world-class training?
- …then this opportunity may be for you!
We are seeking a full-time employee. We’ll be flexible for the right person.
NEON TREEHOUSE IS A BOLD DIGITAL CAMPAIGN AGENCY THAT DELIVERS BRIGHT & IMAGINATIVE SOLUTIONS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the primary contact and build long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients to Neon Treehouse standards.
- Provide day-to-day assistance to the Account Managers and Management team in managing and executing agency work and administrative tasks.
- Help clients through email, phone, online presentations and in-person meetings in a timely and regular fashion.
- Ensure the successful and accurate delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Commit to client timelines and budgets.
- Own and manage the onboarding process for the business including liaising with clients and following our onboarding procedure to collate and file key client information for the production and account teams.
- Ensure agency systems and procedures are followed including setting up jobs in Accelo and managing tasks, preparing briefs for the production team, submitting timesheets, proofing and document checking.
- Establish effective relationships across the internal Neon Treehouse team, external clients and the wider agency network.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; building personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Quoting and billing management alongside the Operations Manager to ensure we charge for all work. Minimising value-add work where possible.
- Build a sound knowledge of Neon Treehouse’s offering and use this to up-sell to clients where appropriate.
- Weekly meeting with Operations Manager to review client billings and accounts.
- Weekly meeting with the CEO on the status of accounts.
- Competent maintenance of company folder and file systems.
- Miscellaneous admin tasks where required.
Please include in your application answers to the following questions:
- Number of years of experience in Agency or Digital Marketing
- Your salary expectations
- How would you describe your communication style?
- How do you handle pressure? Describe a time when you had to manage multiple urgent priorities and how you overcame this?
- How would you describe your level of attention to detail? Provide an example of a time when this has worked in your favour/against you and the lessons learnt from this.
If you have any trouble applying through this form, please email your CV through to [email protected]
|Job Category||Digital Strategy, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Marketing|
|Experience||1 - 2 Years|